1. If Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s second largest.
2. Facebook acquired WhatsApp for $19 billion in February. Apple could buy nine WhatsApp’s.
3. The site has 1.35 billion monthly active users.
4. 1/7 people on earth access Facebook at least monthly on a mobile device.
5. Mark Zuckerberg owns Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Pages Manager, Paper, Slingshot, Instagram, WhatsApp and Moves..
6. Facebook has 1 billion more users than Twitter.
7. 900 million people use Facebook’s messaging apps.
8. Facebook has 1.5 million active advertisers.
- via @EliLanger-