Calling yourself “creative” is getting less and less creative.
LinkedIn has released its list of the most overused buzzwords on LinkedIn Profiles, and for the second year in a row, “creative” tops the list.
Come on, people, be innovative. Use something more effective.
Uh, “innovative” and “effective” are also on the list.
Here are the ten words popping up most often in profiles of U.S. professionals:
1. Creative (translation: I breathe)
2. Organizational (What? Are you “organized” or “organizational?”)
3. Effective (zzzz)
4. Motivated (yawn)
5. Extensive experience (blah blah blah)
6. Track record
10. Problem solving (This one has got to go … it makes my eyes glaze over)
11 Notes/ Hide
- mikediroff likes this
- bigdoglittlebudget reblogged this from cnbc
- ddianadd likes this
- corporatelinda reblogged this from cnbc
- twominutespastfive reblogged this from cnbc
- twominutespastfive likes this
- geosafari reblogged this from cnbc
- katemaxx said: This should be on CL
- lablanchefleur likes this
- thirdbestfriend likes this
- houseoforange likes this
- cnbc posted this